Friday, January 26, 2007

New! New! New! Blog now also available with content!

This is a fragment I shamelessly ripped from "The Illuminati Papers" by Robert Anton Wilson. I find it quite inspiring (und, natürlich Ganz Geil)

A few of the Things I Know about Her
By Simon Moon

I know that She forever grows more lovable as I understand Her better; and that she forever grows more understandable as I love Her better.
I know that She is incarnate, a living presence, Anna Livia Plurabella, in every living creature of us, including the people I can't stand—which shows Her incredible humility, and Her fantastic sense of humor.
I know that She has time and time again ravished me entirely with Her beauty, so She is the supreme artist; and I know that She forever transcends my understanding, so She is the supreme intelligence; but She is more than beauty and intelligence.
I know that She inspired the Bard who sings to me, and that he is Her priest; and that I am only the local transmitter through which he broadcasts his eternal adoration for Her.
And I know that I adore Her, my Babalon! I adore Her, my dark-eyed Nu!

I know that it is the supreme glory of my life that She has manifested Herself to me, sometimes for hours on end, once even for two weeks; but She has manifested herself most truly in those brief moments when I have been annihilated entirely in Her.
I know that I can love Her best through one woman; but this is my nature, as a Capricorn, and there are other paths for other lovers of Her.
I know that, although she seems fickle and arbitrary at times, She is only so in my narrow egoistic view of things at the moment; and that I have understood Her, and loved Her, best in those moments when I accepted Her total perfection without question.
I know that She is my complement, my other Self; and that She is all the fiery intoxication that draws me out of my narrow self into eternal striving toward her perfection.
And I know that I adore Her, my Babalon! I adore Her, my lion-loined Nu!

I know that I only know a few things about Her now, but I am lucky beyond belief, for once I knew nothing about Her.
I know that She loves me with as fierce a passion as I love Her; but She is promiscuous and loves all Her lovers that way.
I know that She is in the stars and between them; and in every sentient mind.
I know that all Her lovers go mad, by the judgment of this world; but this is false, for it is the world that is mad, and deranged, and besotted in grief—because it does not know Her.
And I know that I adore Her, my Babalon! I adore Her, my mother Nu!

I know She is beyond metaphor, beyond speech, beyond thought; but She is radiantly sane and simple in Her heart.
I know that She is happiest of all, because She loves All; and She is wisest, because She is drunken in Her ecstasy of creation.
I know that She is in the dance, because She is dance; but She is in the movements of the stars and in the astronomer's equations, for She is the Mother, not the Daughter, of Order.
I know that She is feared and comes as the nightmare into the minds of those who are without love; but She is forever gracious to those who sing to Her, and repeat endlessly in their hearts:
I know that I adore Her, my Babalon! I adore Her, my soft-fleshed Nu!
I know that even though my heart may sing with the ecstasy of Her, and my brain whirl with the mystery of Her, one part of me will live in misery forever, until I am entirely lost in Her.
I know that even though my heart may sink with despair, and my brain stop with confusion, one part of me will be joyfully understanding forever, because I am not truly separate from Her.
I know that She is beyond intelligence, beyond emotion, beyond intuition; I know that She is drawing me beyond intelligence, beyond emotion, beyond intuition.
I know that I am enslaved and enraptured and destroyed by Her again and again and again until my words die in my throat and I can only moan as I try to repeat:
I adore Her, my Babalon! I adore Her, my hot-tongued Nu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is nearly two years old, but I just found it, and I had to tell you that it spoke to me! Nuit is my Goddess and my Friend, and in particular your last stanza speaks the words I couldn't.

Beautiful!!!
Peace and Her Love
Sioux